KGC Industrial Hygiene Quick Facts
- Every KGC Industrial Hygiene project is managed by an American Board of Industrial Hygiene Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH).
- As a licensed engineering firm offering a unique combination of professional disciplines, KGC is able to provide full-service solutions.
- Our Field Services Specialists are cross-trained in several related disciplines and have significantly more technical skills to offer than your typical Industrial Hygiene technician.
- We have a proven track record of success. For over 21 years, KGC has provided practical solutions to many complex occupational health and safety problems.
- KGC’s Certified Industrial Hygienist has extensive experience on large scale industrial projects in New Orleans, Louisiana and throughout the U.S. and is a recognized expert in Hazardous Paint Removal (including lead paint removal).
Our mission is to provide top-quality service to our customers to help them control occupational health exposures to reduce occupational illnesses and diseases. We offer highly specialized services to meet your Industrial Hygiene needs.
At KGC, we are passionate about what we do. We bring deep experience from many different markets, from government segments to privately funded projects, to every engagement.
Comprehensive Industrial Hygiene Field Services
KGC’s Industrial Hygienists’ deep professional experience, training and educational background provide our clients with effective methods to identify, manage and ultimately control risks associated with biological, chemical and physical hazards.